Friday 26 April 2013

Otty Lake Road and a couple of more past glories

As I continue to add at least one new piece to the "Art Gallery" each day, as well as making additions to the "Past Glories", I realize how much each piece means to me.

There is not one single piece that does not have a story attached to it.  Some stores are longer and more complex, while some are "I just loved the fabric and had to make something out of it."

My one regret is that at the beginning of all this, I was a very lazy picture-taker, so there is actually no record of many of my past glories.  I take more care these days. "Otty Lake Road" is the newest addition to the gallery, and I have added a couple of past glories as well.

2 comments:

  1. Colleen, Very, very impressive!!!Thanks for sharing your vibrant blog with the world.

    Pat,Max,Nabob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kinds words. It has been quite a learning experience getting this blog up and running, with lots more work to do. I'm on track with my "one new Piece per day", so I invite you to keep in touch. I'm in "4 at a time mode" and currently have 4 new ones on my design board waiting for step 2. Regards, Colleen Morris-Wilson

    ReplyDelete