Monday 22 April 2013

On Display and other things!!

Everything is a learning curve, and I hope that you are enjoying the fruits of my labours.

I have added a new piece to the Art Gallery called "On Display" and I encourage you to visit the Gallery and make comments or observations.
John and I were on vacation last week in Greenville, Maine.  I'm sure that it is beautiful in the summer, but right now they are in, what the locals call "mud season".  I'm very glad the fireplace worked and that we were able to get some lobster.  Life was very good!!

 Now to more important things... would you believe that a small town, in the middle of nowhere (my apologies to the residents of Greenville, but it was), could have quilt shop, with great fabrics.  I found several, so look forward to more great wolf art, and some interesting landscapes and florals.

No comments:

Post a Comment