Sunday 21 April 2013

Best Begun, Soonest Done!!

After four months of reading and planning I have finally managed to create my blog.  I still don't know what the finished product will look like, but one has to begin somewhere.

The plan is to add all of my work, one piece at a time, to the "Art Gallery" and to share my thoughts and ideas during the planning and creation process.

Each new piece will be added to the "Home" page and will remain there, until the next piece is completed.  When I add a new piece to the Home page, I'll also create a new post, just to let everyone know that a new piece of fabric art is available for viewing.

I currently have another wolf piece finished on my design wall, just waiting for a frame, so this one should be posted in the next week or so.  The Wilson family framer is a bit behind this month.  He has a bit of spring fever, so my frames are not his first priority.  I can't understand why??





    


No comments:

Post a Comment