Friday 18 December 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Its been a very long time since I've posted to my blog.

We've been doing lots of traveling this year, and spending time with family.

We were in Hawaii in April/May 2015, and I have several new pieces created from the fabric I bought and based on the pictures we took in Hawaii.

I still have to create my 2015 Art Gallery, but that will come early in the new year.

In October and November we were in Collingwood Ontario and Stowe Vermont, where I found some wonderful fabric.

I have several new ideas for work in 2016, so now I just have to find the time as John and I will be very busy over the next 12 months.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and a very safe and happy holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment