Saturday 4 May 2013

Fish, Flowers and Wolves, Oh my!!

I've finally been able to find a few minutes to add to the Art Gallery and Past Glories.

When I have finished loading all of my work in the gallery, I will then just add new pieces at the top of the page, but for now, works is being added to the bottom of the page.

I'm gearing up for Sunday the 5th at ArtScene, which is hosting a Fibre Fantasy event, and I am demonstrating quilting.

I'm working on two new wolf miniatures, both will be 10 inches square and feature one wolf.  The fabric has wolves all over it, but when I'm done, each piece will only have one face in the woods.  I have not quite decided on a name yet...Siblings, Two Brothers, Twins??  Not sure where this will lead.

Anyway, some pictures of todays additions.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment